Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Sooo...How are you doing on your New Years Resolutions?...hmmmm....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My resolutions this year were kind of wishy washy:
    * Eat healthier food and take my vitamins
    * Do at least one hour of strength training a week once school starts
    * Appreciate my DBF more, and don't grouse as much about life/school/etc. (IE, live POSITIVE!)
    * Revise the script I just wrote
    * Finish pilot or another script
    * Get an agent (part of the two above)

    I also want to direct, so I'm going to try and make a film on my own this summer. However, that's more of a goal than a resolution, I think. Hmm. Maybe all of those last three are goals and not resolutions? What's the difference?

  2. #12
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    hmmm... I didn't make any on New Years, but I thought a little bit about it... so here goes...

    *play with my AGs ("girls") more
    *take my "girls" for walks
    *make some albums of my "girls" (to come soon)
    *finish Susie's story
    *talk more in classes (ha! it'll never happen, lol)
    *not be as worried/afraid of what others think of me... (again that probably won't happen)
    *try some yoga
    and...
    *whatever else I can think of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •